What it is
As a Project Manager with Founders Workshop, you’ll get to work side by side with a wide variety of founders and entrepreneurs to help take their idea from concept to a successful launch.
This position gives you the unique opportunity to blend specialities. You’ll be a tech PM, assistant business analyst, and fractional product owner. Defining. Planning. Scheduling. Budgeting. Staffing. Strategizing. You’ll do it all alongside business owners, stakeholders, and team members. Our project managers put clients first, seek to understand and bring out the best in team members.
We’re looking for someone passionate about what they do and excited to lead their team to success. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of the opportunity to enhance the solution with expertise. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
What you’ll love
- Fast paced, changing environment (You will never get bored!)
- Owning the role and owning the project
- Awesome team
- Awesome innovating clients
- Challenge of making something amazing
- Exposure to many different verticals and opportunity to apply expertise from each
- Remote work
What you’ll do
- Provide leadership and direct teams in delivering the project on schedule and within the budget.
- Lead the team towards success by providing direction and clear expectations of their roles and skillsets.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships throughout the project.
- Document project details and keep statues up-to-date.
- Clearly define the scope of the project and create actionable plans.
- Seek to understand, ask questions, and deliver valuable insights and suggestions.
- Create schedules and assign activities based on time constraints.
- Monitor progress, identify risks and provide solutions.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and balancing stakeholder needs with the cost.
- Set measurable and attainable goals that clearly outline the objectives.
- Properly time activities for the completion of the project.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner.
What we need (the minimum)
- Project Management experience
- Experience with working in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall environments
- Time management skills and ability to shift effort based on changing priorities
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Desire to drive excellence for our clients and our team members
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate working with the team and build relationships with the client
- Someone who embraces the challenge and takes ownership to get it done
What we’d love
- Leadership or supervisory experience on software projects
- Scrum or PMP certification(s)
- Speak Spanish
- Worked at a start-up or owned your own business