REMOTE POSITION BASED IN THE AMERICAS (USA, CANADA, OR LATIN AMERICA)
Founders Workshop, Arizona’s #1 software development services company catering exclusively to Founders and Startups, is on a rapid growth trajectory .We are currently seeking QA Tester to join our Freelancer community.
- Translate requirements into Test Scripts
- Active daily communication with the team to notify them of your tasks, estimates, and status.
- Coordinate with various team members to complete tasks on time and in budget.
- Ask questions and make suggestions to ensure our client is getting the best software possible
- Ability to see possible problems within the software and propose solutions
- 2+ years of QA Test experience
- Proof of skill through an online QA test
- Available to work 8 am-6 pm MST and responsive to team members and clients
- Detail oriented. To prove that you are detail oriented include the word”pineapple” in your reply
- Reliable team player. Experience leading teams preferred.
- Proof of residency
- Reliable high speed internet and web cam.
- Super strong work ethic with a commitment to proactively communicate
- be a super organized person
- Bonus if you’ve worked at a start-up or owned your own business
What you will love:
- 100% remote work
- Competitive pay
- Awesome team
- The challenge of making something amazing